This Shimano XT M786 Shadow+ 10 Speed Rear Mech provides more space around the rear frame dropout area, which results in easier rear wheel removal. The XT M786 Shadow+ 10-Speed Rear Mech comes with four fluorine-coated link pin bushings to provide super-slick shifting on the trails.
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Deore XT Shadow Dyna-Sys 10-speed rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design
- Shadow features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- Shadow Plus uses a chain stabilising switch that when on will reduce chain bounce in rough terrain maintaining more stable drive and shifting. This can be switched off to remove the wheel
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- All-alloy construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity resulting in a crisp shift
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Durable sealed bearing pulleys
Fantastic pre-owned condition, this has seen little use! Mechanically perfect with a smooth, precise action. Jockeys are in excellent condition and the only mark of note is a little grazing to the cage.
Unsure if this will fit your bike or would like to know any further information? Please get in touch via 01572 787846 or drop us a message and our dedicated, Cytech qualified technician will be happy to help. Equally, if you cannot find the exact item you are looking for get in touch and we can let you know as soon as we have it in stock!